B-NATAL THERAPOPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg; lollipop; cherry flavor.
Everidis Health Sciences
Indications for B-NATAL THERAPOPS:
Reduce severity of nausea and hyperemesis gravidarum in pregnancy.
1 TheraPop or lozenge every 8 hrs; max 3 doses per day.
May antagonize phenytoin, phenobarbital, levodopa. Antagonized by isoniazid, cycloserine, penicillamine, levodopa, alcohol.
GI upset, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, breast soreness with high doses (>200mg/day) .
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Smartphone App Helps Evaluate Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses
- FDA Grants Non-Opioid Analgesic VVZ-149 Fast Track Status
- Little to No Association Found Between Physician Performance and Medical School Ranking