AVEENO ANTI-ITCH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calamine 3%, pramoxine HCl 1%, camphor 0.3%, etc; lotion; crm.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for AVEENO ANTI-ITCH:
Minor skin irritations.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply up to 4 times daily.
Astringent + topical anesthetic + counterirritant.
Bath (reg)—8 x 1.5oz pkts; Bath (moisturizing)—8 x 0.75oz pkts; Oil—10oz; Moisturizing lotion—1oz, 2.5oz, 8oz, 12oz; Anti-itch lotion—4oz; Anti-itch crm—1oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds