ASTEPRO 0.15% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Azelastine HCl 0.15% (205.5mcg/spray;) aqueous nasal spray; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for ASTEPRO 0.15%:
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
Seasonal: 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Perennial: 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily.
Avoid eyes, mouth. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Caution with other antihistamines.
Bitter taste, nasal discomfort, epistaxis, headache, fatigue, somnolence, sneezing.
Spray—17mL (106 sprays), 30mL (200 sprays)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use