The FDA has approved 26-week treatment efficacy claims for Zimmer Biomet's knee osteoarthritis product.
Better efficacy for tocilizumab versus abatacept and rituximab in patients with first non-TNFi failure.
Supplements didn't slow disease progression or ease pain, even in patients with low levels of vitamin D.
A team of researchers from Switzerland studied the efficacy of different formulations and doses of NSAIDs on osteoarthritis pain by conducting a network meta-analysis.
Biomechanical device tied to improvement in all gait parameters at three, 12 months.
Patients with inflammatory arthritis want to be informed about current, future treatment options.
At least as cost-effective as more intensive regimen in patients with longstanding RA.
Incidence rate 4.18 per 1,000 person-years; similar to incidence in the general population.
Eli Lilly and Company and Incyte announced results from a second Phase 3 trial with baricitinib in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
Ten-year risk score yielded no better results than Framingham Risk Score, Reynolds Risk Score, according to the researchers.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access