MRI was utilized to assessed cartilage degeneration in patients who lost weight over a 48-month period.
Use of the JAK inhibitor peficitinib in combination with certain csDMARDs results in a dose-dependent ACR20 response rate in patients with RA over 12 weeks.
The first evidence-based recommendations on the use of imaging in osteoarthritis clinical practice have been released by the European League Against Rheumatism.
The FDA has approved 26-week treatment efficacy claims for Zimmer Biomet's knee osteoarthritis product.
Better efficacy for tocilizumab versus abatacept and rituximab in patients with first non-TNFi failure.
Supplements didn't slow disease progression or ease pain, even in patients with low levels of vitamin D.
A team of researchers from Switzerland studied the efficacy of different formulations and doses of NSAIDs on osteoarthritis pain by conducting a network meta-analysis.
Biomechanical device tied to improvement in all gait parameters at three, 12 months.
Patients with inflammatory arthritis want to be informed about current, future treatment options.
At least as cost-effective as more intensive regimen in patients with longstanding RA.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation for Facet Joint Arthropathy-Related Low Back Pain
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Allodynia and Pericranial Tenderness Highly Prevalent in Pediatric Patients With Migraine
- Reasons Why the Affordable Care Act is Wrongly Blamed for Increased Premiums