AQUAPHOR HEALING OINTMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol.
Indications for AQUAPHOR HEALING OINTMENT:
Dry, cracked or irritated skin; diaper rash.
Adults and Children:
Apply liberally as needed.
Avoid eyes. Do not apply to third degree burns, deep or puncture wounds or lacerations.
Oint—1.75oz, 3oz, 3.5oz, 14oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Opioid Use Disorders: Advances in Pharmacotherapy Provide Long-term Results
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- FDA Taps Social Media to Identify and Assess Emerging Drug Abuse Threats
- Buffered Lidocaine May Be Superior to Nonbuffered Lidocaine for Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Marijuana's Uncertain Status: Closing the Gap Between State and Federal Policies