Trauma exposure plays a significant role in both pain response and development of chronic pain.
In a 3-year period, 45% of patients with trigeminal neuralgia received at least 3 unique treatments.
Contextual or nonspecific factors may influence treatment outcomes in patients with chronic pain.
Vibrating gloves may help reduce hand pain in women with hand osteoarthritis
Repeated magnetic resonance imaging for chronic spine pain does not impact occurrence of surgical treatment or interval changes.
Transcranial direct current stimulation can effectively alleviate osteoarthritis-related knee pain.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioids Might Not Be the Answer to the Opioid Crisis
- Paracetamol Superior to Placebo for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Fracture Risk in Children Predicted by New Bone Density Assessment
- Collaborative Care Superior to Standard Care for Opioid Use Disorder
- Gabapentinoids: Evaluating the Benefits for Chronic Low Back Pain