Trauma exposure plays a significant role in both pain response and development of chronic pain.
In a 3-year period, 45% of patients with trigeminal neuralgia received at least 3 unique treatments.
Contextual or nonspecific factors may influence treatment outcomes in patients with chronic pain.
Vibrating gloves may help reduce hand pain in women with hand osteoarthritis
Repeated magnetic resonance imaging for chronic spine pain does not impact occurrence of surgical treatment or interval changes.
Transcranial direct current stimulation can effectively alleviate osteoarthritis-related knee pain.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Yoga Noninferior to Physical Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Strategies to Curb the Opioid Epidemic: A National Academies Report
- Nerve Blocks Reduce Acute and Chronic Pain After Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Morphine Microdose Therapy Safe, Effective in Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
- Majority of Opioid Rx for Patients With Mental Disorders