Trauma exposure plays a significant role in both pain response and development of chronic pain.
In a 3-year period, 45% of patients with trigeminal neuralgia received at least 3 unique treatments.
Contextual or nonspecific factors may influence treatment outcomes in patients with chronic pain.
Transcranial direct current stimulation can effectively alleviate osteoarthritis-related knee pain.
Repeated magnetic resonance imaging for chronic spine pain does not impact occurrence of surgical treatment or interval changes.
Vibrating gloves may help reduce hand pain in women with hand osteoarthritis
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA to Remove Pain Drug from the Market
- Disc Replacement Surgery for Low Back Pain Improves Long-Term Outcomes
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Fiber, Chondroitin Regimen Leads to Knee Pain Relief in Osteoarthritis
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability