Trauma exposure plays a significant role in both pain response and development of chronic pain.
In a 3-year period, 45% of patients with trigeminal neuralgia received at least 3 unique treatments.
Contextual or nonspecific factors may influence treatment outcomes in patients with chronic pain.
Transcranial direct current stimulation can effectively alleviate osteoarthritis-related knee pain.
Repeated magnetic resonance imaging for chronic spine pain does not impact occurrence of surgical treatment or interval changes.
Vibrating gloves may help reduce hand pain in women with hand osteoarthritis
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome's Cytokine Signature
- Caffeine and Opioid Use Beneficial for Fibromyalgia-Like Chronic Pain
- Vitamin D Deficiency Associated With Neuropathic Pain in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pregabalin vs Gabapentin for Neuropathic Pain to Achieve Therapeutic Dose
- An Overview of Using Naloxone and Opioids for Pain Management
- Pilates Effective in Alleviating Chronic Low Back Pain
- Intravenous Lidocaine Safe, Effective for Chronic Pain
- Ozone Safe, Effective for Knee Osteoarthritis Pain
- Neuroinflammation: Treating the Underlying Cause of Chronic, Severe Pain
- Virtual Reality for Pain Management: A Weapon Against the Opioid Epidemic?
- Collaborative Care Superior to Standard Care for Opioid Use Disorder
- Gabapentinoids: Evaluating the Benefits for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Emerging Technology to Help Treat Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Fired for Falling Asleep During Work Hours: Our Readers Weigh In
- Chemo-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy Risk Reduced With Multivitamin