APS 2015 COMPLETE COVERAGE
Data presented on CL-108.
Integrate pharmacologic and nonpharmacological pain management approaches for best outcomes.
Phase 3 data were presented on Bema buprenophine.
A web-based computer interface is enabling acute and primary care offices to better capture patient-related outcomes.
This high-risk and often stigmatized population may not be getting proper care.
Racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic differences influenced parent beliefs about appropriate analgesic use in children.
Imaging studies in multiple types of chronic pain patients show their brains differ from healthy control subjects.
Data are needed, and may be forthcoming as more registries like those launched this week in Quebec are launched.
One of the goals of PainCAS is to improve workflow related to administration and documentation of pain and opioid risk assessments.
A main question that needs to be further explored is how anatomically and physiologically the extrinsic and intrinsic innervation of organs interact and contribute to overall pain.
Reciprocal relationship between cancer and neurons at play in tumor proliferation and pain sensitization.
Demographics, not comorbidities, more likely to drive association of female gender with moderate-to-severe pain intensity.
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute awarded $400 million in research funds last year alone.
Fibromyalgia symptoms just "tip of the iceberg."
Study sheds light on neural basis for maladaptive emotional strategies used to cope with chronic pain.
The scores were based on a scale that predicted aberrant behavior risk using both genetics and phenotypic risk factors.
Purdue announced data from a long-term safety and efficacy study of Hysingla ER (hydrocodone bitartrate extended-release) tablets with abuse-deterrent properties.
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality for Pain Relief: Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Neuroinflammation in Neuropathic Pain Indicated by Elevated Levels of Proinflammatory Chemokines in CSF
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Hypertension in Chronic Pain: Risk Factors
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Effective for Shoulder Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Reducing the P-Value for Statistical Significance to Improve the Quality of Research?
- FDA's Strategies for Managing Patients Taking CNS Depressants and Opioids
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture May Decrease Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Low-Dose Oromucosal Ibuprofen Effective for Relieving Sore Throat
- Survey Finds Teens Divided on Beliefs and Attitudes of Prescription Drug Abuse
- HIV-Positive Patients Experience Frequent Headaches
- Low-Dose Perineural Dexamethasone Prolongs Effects of Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Business Savvy Tips for Buying a Practice
- Diphenhydramine Decreases Pain During Colonoscopy for Chronic Opioid Users