Most Recent Articles by Anna Olechowska
Among menopausal women, intermittent hypoxia in obstructive sleep apnea decreases the risk of bone health decline.
A new biomechanical bone assessment evaluates fracture risk in children at least as effectively as femoral and total body bone mineral density.
Pilates may represent an effective therapy for the management of chronic lower back pain.
Uniport and multiport wire-reinforced flexible catheters have similar analgesic efficacy for labor epidural analgesia.
Yoga improved health outcomes in military veterans with chronic low back pain, including lowering their pain intensity.
More Articles by Anna Olechowska
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality for Pain Relief: Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Neuroinflammation in Neuropathic Pain Indicated by Elevated Levels of Proinflammatory Chemokines in CSF
- Hypertension in Chronic Pain: Risk Factors
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Effective for Shoulder Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Reducing the P-Value for Statistical Significance to Improve the Quality of Research?
- FDA's Strategies for Managing Patients Taking CNS Depressants and Opioids
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture May Decrease Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Low-Dose Oromucosal Ibuprofen Effective for Relieving Sore Throat
- Survey Finds Teens Divided on Beliefs and Attitudes of Prescription Drug Abuse
- HIV-Positive Patients Experience Frequent Headaches
- Low-Dose Perineural Dexamethasone Prolongs Effects of Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Business Savvy Tips for Buying a Practice
- Diphenhydramine Decreases Pain During Colonoscopy for Chronic Opioid Users