Pressure pain sensitivity is differentially linked to response to sham vs verum acupuncture in patients with fibromyalgia.
Acupuncture was found to effectively alleviate pain associated with primary adhesive capsulitis.
The ACP developed the guideline from randomized, controlled trials and systematic reviews published through April 2015 that focused on noninvasive pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments for low back pain.
Spinal cord stimulation, neurotechnology, acupuncture, neurostimulation: all effective in treating migraine, headaches.
Acupuncture is more effective than standard care in relieving TBI-associated headaches and pain.
Neurobiological mechanisms are distinct from somatic pain
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA to Remove Pain Drug from the Market
- Disc Replacement Surgery for Low Back Pain Improves Long-Term Outcomes
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Fiber, Chondroitin Regimen Leads to Knee Pain Relief in Osteoarthritis
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Overemphasis on Performance and Achievement Hurting Medical Students
- Sirukumab Improves Depression in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Let us Know What You Want to Read About on Clinical Pain Advisor
- Threats Posed by Congressional Acts to National Health Initiatives
- Case Study: Fever, Low Platelets and Right-Sided Abdominal Pain