Senator Bernie Sanders' Health Policy Advisors on Causes and Solutions to Healthcare Inequality in AmericaDecember 04, 2017
Healthcare disparities have increased along with widening economic inequality between wealthy and low-income Americans.
Passage of the Consolidated Appropriations Act and of the AHCA leaves large holes in the funding of the proposed national approach to infectious disease control.
If the employer's plan is deemed unaffordable, families and individuals now have the ability to purchase insurance at a lower cost through the ACA marketplace.
Healthcare reform, in its various permutations, has been a political hot potato since before 1993.
Increase due to ACA coverage expansions, faster economic growth, population aging.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Reviewing the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Cannabis-Based Medicines for Chronic Neuropathic Pain
- Tackling the Chronic Pain and Opioid Use Disorder Crises Through Public-Private Partnerships
- How the City of San Francisco Is Tackling the Intertwined HIV/HCV and Opioid Epidemics
- Pain Tolerance in Buprenorphine Maintenance Treatment
- The State of Drug Storage, Disposal Labeling Information for Opioid Analgesics
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Chronic Hip Pain: Reviewing the Evidence
- Opioid Use Disorder Treatment: Evidence-Based Guideline
- Betel Quid Addiction and Implications for Substance Use Disorder
- Low Back Pain: Contributing Factors, Prophylactic Strategies, and Effective Treatments
- Peripherally Acting Opioid and Cannabinoid May Be Effective for Neuropathic Pain
- Predicting Suicidal Ideation in Veterans With Chronic Pain
- Femoral Nerve Block Alone or in Combination With Sciatic Nerve Block for TKA: A Meta-Analysis
- Improved Care Efficiency Requires a More Manageable System
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine
- Medication Adherence, Blood Pressure Reduction Assessed With Smartphone App Use