ClinicalPainAdvisor.com offers pain medicine healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical pain and pain management information and resources to assist in making the right decisions for their patients. Key Features Include:
- Concise drug monographs
- Daily news
- Full-length feature articles
- Unique pain case studies
- Conference coverage
- Relevant clinical charts
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities
- and more...
Our mission is to empower pain medicine healthcare professionals with practice-focused and comprehensive clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care to help clinicians optimize patient outcomes.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Clinical Advisor, for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Chemotherapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor and Psychiatry Advisor.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation for Facet Joint Arthropathy-Related Low Back Pain
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Acute Pain Management in the Emergency Department With SoluMatrix Indomethacin
- A Fifth of Bariatric Surgery Patients Using Opioids 7 Years Later
- Patient Education Essential in Underserved Communities
- A New Biomarker for Disease Activity in Psoriatic Arthritis?
- Response to Cervical Injections for Pediatric Headache May be due to Placebo Effect
- Disability & Catastrophizing In Chronic Migraine vs Temporomandibular Disorder
- Psychosocial Functioning Distinct From Symptomatic Improvement in Depression