ClinicalPainAdvisor.com offers pain medicine healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical pain and pain management information and resources to assist in making the right decisions for their patients. Key Features Include:
- Concise drug monographs
- Daily news
- Full-length feature articles
- Unique pain case studies
- Conference coverage
- Relevant clinical charts
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities
- and more...
Our mission is to empower pain medicine healthcare professionals with practice-focused and comprehensive clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care to help clinicians optimize patient outcomes.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Clinical Advisor, for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Chemotherapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor and Psychiatry Advisor.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Patients With Fibromyalgia Syndrome Might Have Increased Risk for Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- FDA Issues Contraindications, Warnings on Codeine, Tramadol Use