AAPM 2015 Complete Coverage
A high proportion of individuals with IBS have comorbid anxiety and depression affecting the HPA axis and microbiota.
Research included 55 patients with chronic migraines.
The buphrenorphine transdermal system is abused less than other comparable opioids.
While symptoms improved equally in both groups, patients that received a second SGB injection saw even greater improvement.
Definitive testing can detect deviations from prescribed opioid treatment regimens.
Interventions included weekly updates and formal tapering plans.
New data shows a reduction in abuse, addiction, and opioid poisoning diagnoses following the introduction of reformulated oxycodone HCl extended-release tablets.
The evolution of monoclonal antibody treatment represents an important development for treating migraines.
Long-acting local anesthetic offers new option for pain control after major abdominal and thoracic surgery.
Common pain education and training curriculum aims to reduce inconsistencies in pain management for veterans and uniformed service members.
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Virtual Reality for Pain Relief: Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Neuroinflammation in Neuropathic Pain Indicated by Elevated Levels of Proinflammatory Chemokines in CSF
- Opioid Prescriptions Following Common Surgeries: Optimal Durations
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Effective for Shoulder Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Reducing the P-Value for Statistical Significance to Improve the Quality of Research?
- FDA's Strategies for Managing Patients Taking CNS Depressants and Opioids
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture May Decrease Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Low-Dose Oromucosal Ibuprofen Effective for Relieving Sore Throat
- Survey Finds Teens Divided on Beliefs and Attitudes of Prescription Drug Abuse
- HIV-Positive Patients Experience Frequent Headaches
- Low-Dose Perineural Dexamethasone Prolongs Effects of Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Business Savvy Tips for Buying a Practice
- Diphenhydramine Decreases Pain During Colonoscopy for Chronic Opioid Users