Latest Features & Opinion
Medical marijuana, as a botanical and a scheduled drug does not fit the FDA paradigm for drug approval, a major impediment to its use in research.
Radiofrequency denervation improved chronic low back pain arising from the facet joints.
Symptoms associated with central sensitization are common in children and adolescents with migraine.
Polyneuropathy may increase the likelihood of patients receiving long-term opioid therapy.
Older adults with persistent pain showed more rapid memory decline and greater dementia probability compared with adults without persistent pain.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation for Facet Joint Arthropathy-Related Low Back Pain
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Allodynia and Pericranial Tenderness Highly Prevalent in Pediatric Patients With Migraine
- Reasons Why the Affordable Care Act is Wrongly Blamed for Increased Premiums