Latest Features & Opinion
Acute migraine attacks are associated with a reduction in dopamine release.
A ketamine regimen is superior to methadone, or ketamine combined with methadone, in alleviating neuropathic pain and associated sensory changes.
The Behavior Pain Assessment Tool is a brief, reliable, and valid tool for assessing pain in critically ill adults and in patients who cannot self-report pain.
A single glucocorticoid intradiscal injection provided relief from low back pain at 1, but not 12 months in patients with active discopathy.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Patients With Fibromyalgia Syndrome Might Have Increased Risk for Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- FDA Issues Contraindications, Warnings on Codeine, Tramadol Use
- Strategies to Prevent the Transition From Postoperative Acute Pain to Chronic Pain
- Ketamine for Refractory Neuropathic Pain
- Female Reproductive Stages and Migraine
- Opioids for Chronic Pain: New VA/DoD Clinical Guideline
- Neuropathic Pain Complexity Requires Thoughtful Approach and Combination of Interventions