Latest Features & Opinion
Many patients experience pain months after nephrectomy. Continuous surgical site analgesia may offer the best long-term pain control.
COX-2 inhibition in the perioperative period does not further reduce persistent pain after breast cancer surgery.
Transforaminal approach to the treatment of cervical radicular pain presents risks.
Yoga only led to moderate improvements compared with exercise or no exercise interventions in patients with low back pain.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Major Hip Fracture Risk Higher in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease
- Ten Steps to Successfully Treat Chronic Daily Headache
- Strategies for Primary Care Clinics to Improve Opioid Treatment
- Poor School Performance in Children With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Reducing Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients