Latest Features & Opinion
Researchers identified 3 subgroups of patients with peripheral neuropathic pain, based on sensory signs and symptoms.
Continuous thoracic paravertebral nerve block is similarly effective as epidural anesthesia for the management of postthoracotomy pain.
A targeted form of CBT is effective in treating chronic pain and substance use disorder in veterans with hepatitis C virus infection.
Headaches may more commonly be associated with stroke in children younger than 18 years than in adults.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- National Academies Report on Health Effects of Cannabis
- Viewing Photographs Reduces Pain Ratings in Patients With Chronic Pain
- Low back Pain: a new Clinical Guideline From ACP
- Classification of Peripheral Neuropathic Pain Based on Sensory Profiles
- Naltrexone vs Buprenorphine to Treat Opioid Dependence