Latest Features & Opinion
The authors noted that action observation may be effective in CRPS patients.
Visual and auditory stimulation in the alpha-band range has analgesic effects.
The initiatives explored include an opioid vaccine, medication take-back programs, local task forces, improving access to naloxone, and DEA requirements for e-prescribing.
Higher intake of dietary fiber is linked with reduced knee pain in older adults with knee osteoarthritis.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis-Related Chronic Pain
- Treatment With Monoclonal CGRP Antibody Reduces Number of Headache Hours
- Nerve Decompression Surgery to Treat Post-Traumatic Headache
- Effect of Ropivacaine on Opioid Consumption, Pain Following Hysterectomy
- Identifying Patient Priorities May Improve Pain Management in Patients with Scleroderma