Latest Features & Opinion
A lack of awareness of palliative care and dearth of training remain large obstacles.
This study provides the first comprehensive, quantitative demonstration of the metabolomic deficiencies that characterize chronic fatigue syndrome.
The Clinton Health Matters Initiative, a branch of the Clinton Foundation, in partnership with Adapt Pharma, recently announced the distribution of 10 000 doses of Narcan nasal spray.
The DEA's plan to list kratom as a Schedule I controlled substance would make researching the possible opioid substitute much more difficult.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Requests Marijuana Rescheduling
- Five New Technologies for Pain Management
- Proposed Algorithm to Diagnose, Treat Neuropathic Pain
- Assessing and Treating Insomnia-Chronic Pain Comorbidities
- Implication of the Microbiota in Migraine Pathogenesis
- Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis-Related Chronic Pain
- Meditation for Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain
- Over-The-Counter Pain Med May Impede Ability to Empathize
- Ketamine May be an Effective and Cost-Saving Treatment for Persistent Post-Surgical Pain
- Pre-Surgery Catastrophizing Strongly Associated With Post-Operative Outcomes