Latest Features & Opinion
Knee OA was associated with cortical thinning in brain regions not typically associated with pain processing.
No application is currently available to connect carriers of naloxone with nearby opioid overdose victims.
This study provides the first comprehensive, quantitative demonstration of the metabolomic deficiencies that characterize chronic fatigue syndrome.
In highly symptomatic patients, magnetic resonance imaging can help to assess whether there is a significant bursitis or tear in the tendon insertion, and standard radiography can help to rule out intra-articular pathology.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis-Related Chronic Pain
- Meditation for Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain
- Over-The-Counter Pain Med May Impede Ability to Empathize
- Ketamine May be an Effective and Cost-Saving Treatment for Persistent Post-Surgical Pain
- Chronic Pain: The Case for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy