Latest Features & Opinion
Ketamine was found to alleviate several pain modalities, and a number of clinical trials investigating its efficacy are ongoing.
The low dose of the microdose method reduces the formation of catheter tip granuloma.
Cilostazol triggers migraine-like attacks in patients with migraine without aura in a reproducible manner.
Positive psychosocial interventions improved symptom severity, quality of life, and mood in Veteran Administration patients with osteoarthritis of the hip and knee.
Radiofrequency denervation of thoracic facet joints may provide pain relief comparable to that achieved for cervical and lumbar facet joints.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Yoga Noninferior to Physical Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Strategies to Curb the Opioid Epidemic: A National Academies Report
- Nerve Blocks Reduce Acute and Chronic Pain After Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Morphine Microdose Therapy Safe, Effective in Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
- Majority of Opioid Rx for Patients With Mental Disorders